Have you heard about Premier?
Whether you’re new to VSP or you’ve been with us for years, your FEDVIP vision benefits are better than ever this year at Premier Edge locations.
All FEDVIP members can choose to visit a Premier Edge location - which is part of our incredible network of doctors – at no additional cost. Doctors who participate in the Premier Edge provide the personalized attention you want and the ease you need. They also carry the latest technology available and provide exclusive Premier offers.
Five Ways to Save
Your eye health matters, and taking care of your eyes shouldn’t be expensive. Here are five ways you can care for your eyes while saving money when you visit a Premier Edge eye doctor for your exam.
- $0 exam copay - That’s right, as a FEDVIP member your annual eye exam is fully covered when you see a Premier Edge eye doctor. Your co-pay is $10 at all other in-network locations.
- $250 frame allowance – If you’re enrolled in the High Option plan, you can spend up to $250 on featured frame brands at Premier Edge locations or on ANY frame brand at Visionworks. Standard Option plan members get $200 to spend. Visit any other in-network doctor, and your frame allowance is $200 for the High Option plan or $150 for the Standard plan.
- Prefer contacts? How does $310 back sound? That’s right, the highest rebate on Bausch + Lomb lenses is available exclusively at Premier Edge Program locations.
- Access to the latest technology. Protect Your Vision with VSP LightCareTM, which allows you to use your vision benefits for ready-made non-prescription blue light filtering glasses or sunglasses.
- More Premier offers – VSP regularly adds offers on frames, contacts, and lenses that can only be used at Premier Edge locations. Check out all the offers available to you on our Premier Offers page.
For an estimate of what you can expect to spend out-of-pocket at the eye doctor and the savings your VSP coverage provides, try out the VSP Eye on Cost Calculator™.
Choose a location that participates in the Premier Edge —including private practice doctors and Visionworks retail locations nationwide—and you’ll maximize your benefits, without needing to upgrade or add anything extra to your vision insurance plan. Visit the Find a Doctor page on choosevsp.com to get started!
Premier Edge Promise
As if you need another reason to visit a Premier Edge location, also new this year is the Premier Edge Promise: a worry-free eyewear guarantee that protects you from the unexpected when you visit a Premier Edge location. Whether it’s accidentally broken or damaged glasses, a prescription change, or if you don’t love the glasses you chose--if something’s wrong, we’ve got you covered.
- Broken glasses – If you select from one of our many featured frame brands (including Calvin Klein, bebe, Flexon®, Marchon NYC, Nike, and more) and accidentally break or damage them, return your glasses to a Premier Edge provider within the first 12 months for a replacement frame.*
- Prescription change – If your prescription changes within 12 months, you can return to your Premier Edge provider for another exam and new lenses, if needed (minimum prescription change required*).
- Love your look – We guarantee that you will love your featured frame brands selection. If not, you can return to your Premier Edge provider for a replacement of equal or lesser value within 100 days of purchase (a $40 processing fee applies).
Ask your Premier Edge provider for details about the Premier Edge Promise.
*A $40 processing fee applies for new lenses, if needed.